Monday, November 9, 2009

Halloween 2009

Ian was a baseball player and Ava was a fish (thanks Annesa). On October 2oth we went to the Halloween Spooktacular at our Church. They had each class room decorated with a game. After the kid completed a game then they got a piece of candy. Ian had a temper tantrum in the hall because we wouldn't let him keep the golf balls from the golf game, Terrible Two's here we come.
On Halloween Ian, Ava and I were in Panguitch and my Mom and I took Ian trick or treating while my Dad watched Ava (I forgot her costume). At the first house Ian knocked on the door and Lori Veater gave him some candy, he got so excited and started jumping up and down saying "mmmmm". At the next house nobody was home and he would not get off the door step, he cried when I made him leave, he was so sad that no one was going to give him candy at that house. He figured out trick or treating pretty fast and had a blast.




























1 comment:

Annesa said...

I love the story about Ian getting mad because the Henry's didn't answer their door!!! LOL!!!