Friday, September 28, 2012

Baby Room

This is what I have finished in the baby room so far.  The inspiration came from the owl fabric in the first photo.  I made the quilt first. It has the pink, bumpy, soft fabric on the back.  Annesa made the stuffed owl also shown on the bed.
Annesa and I made these cute owls to hand on the wall while I was in San Diego. 
 I also made these pom poms to hang above the crib.  They need to be fluffed up again.  Ian and Ava like to play with them.
 Then I made these owls out of some scrap wood I found in the back yard.  Drilled holes for the "feet" and put in the dowels.  Now I will have something to hang the diaper bag, jackets, hats, etc. from.

Now I just need to finish covering the changing table, with the same fabric from the quilt, and I think I will be finished.  I sure wish I could paint the walls to match, but hopefully that will be coming in a different house.

1 comment:

Mindy said...

You are amazing.
Jacob says " I like your hooters!" lol