Thursday, October 21, 2010

Apple Picking

Last Weekend we went apple picking at Ray French Orchards in Richland. I had to climb up in the trees to get the good apples at the top.





As a side note Ava is obsessed with hats and shoes. Everyday she wants to wear a hat and I have to change her shoes at least 5 times a day. She gets so mad at Ian when he pulls her hats off.



I love this shot of Dustin and Ian.



Here I am back up in a tree. By the time we finished picking it had gotten pretty warm and we all had to shed off our jackets.







We ended up getting Fuji and Golden Delicious apples. There's nothing like a fresh picked apple. If you live in the area I definintely recommend going here.
Also on Sunday's we usually go for a drive to a different area each week. This week we came across this house that Dustin and I both really liked.

1 comment:

Annesa said...

That looks like so much fun!! If it would stop raining here maybe we could actually go outdoors without getting drenched. I feel like I live in Seattle or something. It has been cold and gray for about week...bluhk!!