Sunday, August 28, 2011

Fishing

My parents have been fishing at Little Dam for years now. This year Ian has really taken a hold on fishing. He has a little fishing pole he uses, and is Amazing at casting it. While being in Panguitch we have gone fishing so many times. It is so relaxing and peaceful.

Bare with me, these photos are out of order, and some are not the best quality. This first one is one of the fishes my dad caught. Ian even gave it a kiss, gross!



Ava helped reel in this fish. She is still a little too young for fishing. It will be much more fun taking her next summer.



Here is the first fish my dad pulled in. It looks like a prize winner to me!



Right when we got to the first fishing spot, Ian threw in his line, caught a fish, and reeled it in all by himself. He was so excited. It wasn't a bad size fish either. (Sorry this picture is such poor quality, I was so excited for him I didn't even preview the photo.)





Ava and Grandma Net fishing.





I love this photo of the kids. It was so cute how they each had their own fishing poles. It is almost as if they are kids from back in the day who are going fishing by themselves.




1 comment: