Sunday, August 28, 2011

A week at the cabin and the 4th of July

We were at the Cabin July 2nd-10th. We spent the week with Dustin's Grandparents, Andrea, Tori, and Carson. Logan also joined us for part of the week.


On the 4th of July we went over to Panguitch for the kid parade. The kids liked it, especially getting the candy.





We couldn't convince Tori to ride in the Parade.



Mindy and her kids were in the Parade.



Tori like feeding the lamb. She was so cute with them.












We went fishing at Duck Creek Pond. Unfortunately we had zero bites.






I love this photo of Ian and his great grandpa.



What can I say? Tori and Ian had a blast together. I must admit after this week with Andrea's IPhone I believe Ian if officially addicted to Angry Birds. He and Tori were to cute together.

Ian went upstairs and fell asleep with Grandma Sandy.

The best part of the week was having Dustin come up and see us. It had been 3 weeks since we had last seen him. We all missed him so much. The kids would drive me crazy saying "I want dad". All I could say to them was I know I want him too. The night he got there we roasted marshmallows and did sparklers.









While Ava was napping we went on a nice hike along the river.




Ian and Granma Sandy drinking water out of a fresh mountain spring.


After the hike we stopped in the village and got snow cones.





We had a blast at the cabin. Thanks for staying up there with me, Andrea. And thanks to Grandma and Grandpa Stirling for letting us stay so long.

1 comment: