Thursday, August 23, 2012

Page Family Reunion

I can't believe how huge my family is!  All of these people came from my grandparents in the middle of the photo.  He is in white and she is in blue.
I stole these photos from my mom and sister Annesa, Thanks guys! Annesa did a great job of going around taking photos of everyone.
We had breakfast at my parents house, then had a luncheon at the church.  Along with a lot of socializing and games.  We needed name tags, to learn the names of our cousins kids. There were around 170 people in attendance.  Which doesn't include everyone but gives you a pretty good idea about how large the family is.
 This is my immediate family.  Top left to right: Sydeny, Casey, John, Landon, Michael, My Dad, My Mom, Jaelyn, Josh, Jacob, Zachary, Mindy, Ian, Dustin. Next row: Jaxson, Bryan, Haylee, Emilee, Nicole, Rebecca, Danika, Kennedy, Logan, Sarah, Ava, Holly. Next row and kids on laps: Tate, Samantha, Hannah, Jeffry, Joseph, Lisa, Jonathan, Annesa, Bently, Jade, Tiffany, Jaren, Olivia, Emily. Next row: Cari, Paul. Front row: Quinn, Isabelle, Eden.
Sorry if I spelled names wrong. It is so hard to keep track of everyone.  We are missing Jim and Madison.
 Part of the reunion we had a horseshoe tournament.



 Annesa, Casey, and my Dad laid new wood floor in the front room.  Everyone was checking out their handy work.
 Bently, Annesa, Holly, Rebecca.

 My Mom and My Grandpa
Ava and Jade.


 It was interesting trying to get all of the family lined up for a photos.  I give props to the photographer.


 Lego fun in the family room.
 Watching the horseshoe tournament.
 Ava and Bently.  Ava saw Bently with her pink blanket so she had to go get her pink blanket.
 Paul and Cari brought their huge projector screen to have and outside movie.  We watched Kung Fu Panda 2.
 If you look closely you can see Dustin and I kissing in the background. :)
 It is amazing what came of two people being in love.  My grandparents, Garn and Rose Page.
My parents did an amazing job hosting the reunion.  It was a lot of work, they had to plan and purchase all of the food, and get it set up.  They had people sleeping in tents in the back yard, and  family coming and going for days.  They were gracious hosts for anyone stopping by.  It made me realize how hardworking my immediate family are, and I appreciate them even more now.  I am happy we decided to go, who knows if we will ever have a reunion of that magnitude again.

No comments: