Friday, May 15, 2009

Dustin's Birthday

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUSTIN!!! Today is Dustin's 28th Birthday. We finally broke down and bought the Wii for his birthday (more pictures to come of Rock Band). Today is also the first time we've had to hire a babysitter so we can go out to dinner by ourselves. We have always been so lucky to have family around to watch Ian. We'll see how it goes. I made him a homemade cheesecake because, those of you who know him, know he hates cake. Ian really loved the candles, he kept saying "oooooooh". I hope you had a great day Dustin. Love Ya!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Dustin. My, but you are getting old. That cake looks like it is ready to catch on fire with all the heat!

Holly, we love that you post the videos!! We want more!

m&d

Andrea said...

You are SO OLD! Enjoy the Wii and Rockband...I am surprised how much I actually like it!

We still haven't hired a babysitter either....I sense it might be coming soon though!