Saturday, January 21, 2012

Date Night

The other night Dustin and I decided we wanted to have a date night, but we didn't want to pay for a babysitter. So we went out back after the kids were asleep and built a fire in our fire pit. We roasted starbursts and marshmallows. Given the fact that it was around 28 degrees outside with snow on the ground, we only stayed out for about an hour. We were freezing even with the fire going. At least it gave us a good excuse to cuddle. It was a perfectly clear night, and in White Rock you can see so many stars, it was beautiful (I only wish I had my dad's telescope). There are very few things better than cuddling with my sweetheart by a fire, and having a good conversation. Any other suggestions for at home date night???

1 comment:

Andrea said...

My friend said she has turned the car (van) into a really comfortable place and then they have watched a movie in the car just parked in the garage!