Friday, June 26, 2009

Getting ready for the baby

Here's the cute bedding Grandpa and Grandma Stirling got the baby (Grandma sewed the sheets). She also sewed up some brown sheets and another pink sheet. Thanks for the cute bedding! Today I have been washing all the baby's clothes and blankets, and packing a bag for the hospital. Then I went to the doctor at 3pm and was dilated 3 centimeters and 70% thinned out. I haven't gain weight in the last few appointments, and today I actually lost weight. So the doctor decided to do an ultrasound. It turns out that my amniotic fluid is low so I am being induced on Monday! We're excited to get this baby here and see what she looks like. Hopefully I'll be able to keep up on posting with two kids under the age of two!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, I'm not sure if you know, but Ben and Rachel had their twins last week. check it out http://giffordduo.blogspot.com/

Also, Ashley and I were wondering how old is Ian? He reminds us alot of Bryce. Lots of fun.

Anonymous said...

The irony increases. Bryce's middle name is Bryce. James Bryce Tomlinson. James was my grandpa's name. Bryce will be 2 at the end of July.