Friday, June 26, 2009

Stirlings

Grandma and Grandpa Stirling (Dustin's grandparents) spent Wednesday and Thursday with us. And I must admit they spoiled us rotten. They wouldn't let me carry Ian or put him in and out of the car. I didn't even have to push him in the stroller. They also bought Ian a golf club and a mitt that has velcro on it for easy catching. We couldn't believe how good he is at golfing!! On Wednesday we went out to the Gorge Bridge. Here they are with the white Buffalo. We went to the petting zoo and Ian wouldn't even touch the animals.
Of course Ian had to go on the Merry-Go-Round. But he was too scared to ride on the horses. I get so sick on that ride, I'm happy they were willing to take him.


Grandpa Stirling went to 3 different shops trying to find Ian some icecream. See what I mean spoiled.

I also found out what we should get Grandpa Stirling for Christmas. He played basketball the whole time. Here is Ian with his new golf club. Here's a video of the boys playing baseball. Maybe Ian will take after the Stirling side and be an All-Star baseball player.
Thanks for coming out Grandma and Grandpa. We had a great time!

No comments: