Tuesday, January 29, 2013

My 29th Birthday

This year for my birthday I drove up to Salt Lake to see Dustin.  I wanted to go to Temple Square to see the lights.  I haven't been there since I was a kid.  They have totally redone the downtown mall, now call City Creek.  It is amazing!
 You'll notice in these photos I had to use a slow shutter speed to capture the lights without having the flash one.  So I needed everyone to hold really still.  As you can see Ava had a really hard time holding still.  She is fuzzy in most pictures. 
Ian insisted on pushing Brisa everywhere in the stroller.  We had a great time!
 The whole time were walking around it was lightly raining, it was super cold, we were glad we were all bundled up.





 Paul, Cari, and the girls met up with us for dinner, then we went to the visitor's center.  The kids loved the huge statue of Christ.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Happy birthday!! I love that Ian is pushing Brisa in almost every picture!