Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Thanksgiving and Brisa's Blessing

For Thanksgiving we headed down to Las Vegas to spend the holiday with Dustin's family.  It was a wonderful day.  All of his family was there even, Stephan and Samantha, who came all the way from Alaska.  As usual the family put on an amazing spread, such good food! (Sandy if you have photos from that day will you email them to me and I will add them to the blog).
Sunday November 25th we had Brisa's baby blessing.  We had the blessing at Casey and Tate's church, then they were so kind to let us have a luncheon at their house afterward. 
 Those who participated in the blessing were, Brant, Richard, Grandpa Tom, Jacob, Casey, Dustin, Papa, Grandpa Rupert, Bryson, Don, and Matt Llewellyn (who came all the way from Arizona).
 I wish I would have taken more pictures, I guess I was too distracted.
 I hate cutting babies fingernails! Casey has cut all of my kids fingernails every time he sees them.  We had to continue the tradition with Brisa.
 Tate with Brisa... Thanks Tate for offering your house to us and for taking Dustin black Friday shopping with you!
 Sydney holding Brisa right after we got her blessing dress on.  Check out the Super cute bracelet on Brisa's wrist.  Holly and Matt Llewellyn brought that for her.  Thanks guys!
 Jacob passed out with Brisa, (and he claims he doesn't like babies)!
Thanks to everyone who attended the blessing, to Casey and Tate for their house, to Mindy and Jacob for helping out so much with the food, and to Sandy and Gary for bringing the dessert!

1 comment:

Andrea said...

I guess it's time for Jacob to get another of his own! Lol!! I'm sure mindy wouldn't complain!